ENOM enables users to make gas nominations to the majority of continental European TSOs, virtual point operators, storage operators and counterparties that use Edig@s messaging. The system offers configurable message templates covering transportation and contract messaging.
ENOM provides all the features you would expect from a best‐of‐breed gas messaging system.
- Support for standard gas operations messages (nomination, confirmation, allocation, availabilities).
- User-friendly interface makes it easy to understand and create configurable messages.
- Message templates that minimise the effort required to create and send messages.
- XML interface that allows other systems to be insulated from changes to message formats.
- Easy archiving of messages.
- Can be used with the GMSL message routing service, enabling you to send and receive Edig@s messages via a standard internet connection, rather than requiring you to maintain your own AS2/AS4 servers and connections.
An advanced version of ENOM, ENOM+, automatically compares outgoing nominations to incoming confirmations and displays any differences to the user. This simplifies and speeds up the process of identifying a mismatch. Additionally, user-specified balances can be set up to calculate nominated and confirmed positions for a single network or market area. GMSL uses ENOM+ for all our continental dispatching services, it is a vital tool to save time and reduce the risk of mismatches and imbalances.
GMSL also provides a message routing service where we set up and maintain all the necessary communications links with counterparties and the client simply sends and receives their messages to/from a single GMSL hub via the internet. This routing service supports AS2, web services and FTP over ISDN. Support for AS4 will be available in 2017.
Unlike a traditional software house, GMSL uses ENOM/ENOM+ itself to provide operations services, using the system to perform the same tasks as external clients. This first-hand knowledge of using the system means we can provide you with better user training and support. Support is provided by expert staff with gas operations experience – we understand your business and speak the language of gas operations.